The transport of bulk goods is no problem for us, both nationally and internationally.
We have gained a lot of experience in this market segment, we only work with carriers we know personally, and subcontracting of transport is strictly forbidden.
To be used:
• Various tipping trailer trains with discharge flap
• Various tipping semi-trailers with discharge flap (up to 90 m³)
• Various tipping articulated lorries (tipping backwards and sideways, 50 m³)
• Various silo vehicles (Kipp-7 horizontal silos and bottom silos) on request also with cyclone or multi-chamber system
• Various container vehicles (tiltable and removable, 80 m³)
• Various 3-way tipper, 6 + 8 m loading area, 2.4 m interior height (up to 80 m³)
• Various semi-trailers with incline and conveyor belt (band wagon), insulated
• various walking floor / walking floor trailer, 2.60 m interior height (up to 100 m³)
Bulk goods are conveyed to the rear without tipping the vehicle, suitable for hall unloading, hopper for belt unloading available
All vehicles are equipped with a car telephone and, depending on the vehicle type, have waterproof tarpaulins, with body heating and/or are suitable for customs seals.